Confirmation !

I felt God has been really kind and good to me. 
He has confirmed to me and told me to move on ! 
Two times so far....
On the 16 Feb, God said this to me during devotional time:

"If God is for you, who can be against you ? 
I cannot make myself acceptable to all people, and neither can you, but we can believe God will give us favour with the people He wants us involved with. " 16/2

Yes I was concerned on that day if some people would accept the way I plan to worship God ....

Today when I plan ahead, again He encouraged me by this :

" Shine ! 
Some people never realise the fulfilment of their dreams because they always play it safe.Although safety is necessary, too much of it is merely another manifestation of fear. 

If you spend your life keeping yourself safe, you rob everyone else of your talents and gifts simply because you are too afraid to step out and be willing to find out what abundant life you have in life. " 



留言

  1. 秋山好,好耐見,祝妳安康,::_382
    信而順服,神聽禱告,祂有豐富預備,

    回覆刪除
  2. 回覆
    1. 謝謝Stella! 哈是種花的日子,我最喜愛啊, 剛種下種子等花期!

      刪除
  3. 嘻!我又來探你,::rr8094 跳舞,::rr8053 睇星星,::uu7028 ,好好玩呀!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

歡迎你善意的留言關懷問候!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我不為明天憂慮

The Third Art Book 2013

Finally understood........