Creativity




Creativity can be thought of as the 'dance' which does not exist separately from the people who are performing the dance. 

Creative processes are an expression of the individuals and groups engaging in them, not activities that are independent of them. They can be modelled, encouraged and nurtured rather than transmitted. Being able to take risks is the next level in which the person engages in the 'creativity cycle' of preparation, letting go, germination, assimilation, completion and preparation. 



Creativity involves doing something. Whatever the task, creativity is not just an internal mental process, it involves action. It is applied imagination (Robinson, 2001). These processes express, shape and encourage creativity as an approach to life. 

Have you been able to demonstrate various creative characteristics in your own life???? 

I do. I showed my creativity in dancing, creating dance steps for hymns; I deal with gardening with creativity. I treat dog and cat and keep them in harmony by creative plans. I do blogs in creativity. I teach with creativity activities. 

In fact, I understand now, I am quite a creative person. 

Thank you God for creating me !

Autumn
25-2-14


留言

  1. 過去的就讓它過去吧!用心迎接今天,為明天留下美好回憶!
    小A,晚安了!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 你的留言 好特別! 難道你知道 我家的狗快要離開嗎Stella ! ! 無論如何 謝謝你的鼓勵! 她還好好的 只是不知道腫瘤何時不行了:(

      刪除
  2. 我最近睇在個網係做手工藝嘅!睇到唔捨得走o架!
    又跳舞囉喂!嘻!::mm818 ::_348

    回覆刪除
  3. 隻蘋果蝴碟取心要好細心又精工啊! ::_2261

    回覆刪除
  4. 能夠做個creative嘅人是一種福氣。

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

歡迎你善意的留言關懷問候!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我不為明天憂慮

The Third Art Book 2013

Finally understood........