Finally understood........

So you would come !




The Lord has equipped me, in terms of language, to be capable to reach out to the people from Mainland China. 

Only after all these years then I finally 
understood more about His will. 

When I was very very young, a relative came to visit us and she spoke beautiful Mandarin. It was the first time when I heard this language and I thought it was just so beautiful. She gave me a very good impression about speaking in Mandarin.

At that time I was only five or six years old. 

I had lots of opportunities to come across listening Mandarin because it was all those songs from Taiwan that was once very popular. I told myself one day I would learn such beautiful language. After many years I was actually helping myself nurturing such language in the UK, surprisingly. 

And that when I worked in HK, I became a Mandarin teacher for over 15 fifteen years ! Amazing huh !!

All these experience ....formed part of my experience in this language. I never realise the Lord has a better plan for me. 

Now that I came back to the UK, and that I am able to lead a bible study group in Mandarin speaking, with students from University and they came from Shanghai, at their early twenties......

I also have opportunity now to teach Chinese using Mandarin in Church Chinese school. 

Most important of all, I realise that I could reach out and help those poor souls, who live here with all sorts of troubles 
and they have problem speaking in English...

I would never comprehend that the Lord has asked me to come 
this far in order to tell people more about HIM !! 

Praise YOU Lord. 

Autumn Li 

22-9-2013 Sunday 



留言

  1. Nice to see you again at your new blog site.
    Wish you a happy weekend!

    回覆刪除
  2. 秋山女,我來了,向您問好!

    回覆刪除
  3. 我來了...別來無恙嗎... : ) ...

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 就死!係亞虎啫...妳唔好嚇我啦... : ) ...

      刪除
    2. 是呀 雅虎那個我就死啦 嗚嗚

      刪除
    3. 虎死人還在...無所謂啦...我仲會記得妳嘅... : P ...

      刪除
    4. 無啲咁嘅事...不過嚟親都好鬼轉折... : ( ...

      刪除
  4. Thank you my dear friend ! See this funny video :



    http://youtu.be/7PVVT9V2CM0

    回覆刪除
  5. 秋山、妳由學曉普通話至到教其他人講普通話的過情倒很有趣味呢!

    回覆刪除
  6. 小A,你的回應欄原來不可以搭訕!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 當真? 應該可以搭嘴啊! ?

      刪除
    2. Stella & Pearl. Okay 啦。 Log in to Google+ 就得啦。

      刪除
    3. 原來可以的!小A,小M你們好!

      刪除
    4. Hello 小S and 小A, 你們好嗎?

      刪除
    5. Hi , dear sisters , Stella , Winnie & Autumn Li , nice to meet you here .
      Haha , I come the first time .

      刪除
    6. 親愛Mia 我 剛忙了兩天功課 快死啦! =_=

      刪除
  7. Keep up with the spirit then Autumn Li!
    Have a great week.

    回覆刪除
  8. 白髮終於識妳黎探妳,祝安康,

    回覆刪除
  9. 回覆
    1. 什麼呀^_^

      忘記背後 努力面前 是吧

      最近忙,不過仍到舊網。。。。

      刪除
  10. 秋山, 妳幾好嘛,我又來探您呀! (⌒▽⌒)

    回覆刪除
  11. 妳最近好忙嗎, 冇新網誌出既? ::oo2012

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 是忙呀! 但 有出呀 在前面啦:)

      刪除
    2. http://bygone123.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/blog-post.html?m=0

      刪除

張貼留言

歡迎你善意的留言關懷問候!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我不為明天憂慮

The Third Art Book 2013