Draw me close to you !




Draw me close

Draw me close to you, 
Never let me go, 
I lay it all down again, 
to hear you say that I'm your friend. 

Your are my desire, 
Noone else will do, 
cause nothing else could take your place
to feel the warmth of your embrace. 

Help me find the way,
Lord bring me back to You. 

You're all I want, 
You're all I've ever needed. 
You're all I want..

Help me know You are near...
You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near !

留言

  1. 黃色貓仔曾做我的標題圖啊! 我眼也不錯呢! ^^

    回覆刪除
  2. 好歌加美圖作背景、最皆拍檔啦!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 是, 我還沒到玩 video 編輯程度呢。。。。哈哈::vv4006

      刪除
  3. close to you!去跳舞囉!^_^
    ::ee5101

    回覆刪除
  4. 只要憑想象,有幾近都可以啦!對嗎?...hahaha......

    回覆刪除
  5. 哈嘮, 祝你美好一星期新的開始!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 不是 人家提醒,都不知道今天是假期呢! :)

      刪除
  6. 謝謝秋山到訪! 祝夏安!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

歡迎你善意的留言關懷問候!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我不為明天憂慮

Finally understood........

The Third Art Book 2013